It may have been the first thing you looked for when you got your streaming media service, whether it was Netflix, Amazon Prime, or something else. Finally, after seemingly every other movie made it to the Digital HD streaming format, the Star Wars saga will now be available to watch on your phone, tablet, or TV. Disney just announced the news Monday night, including new features to accompany the films. Thought you’d bought the best format before, via Laser Disc, Beta, VHS, Widescreen, DVD, in their various Special Editions, or Blu-ray? If you thought you bought everything with the Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-rays, be prepared to buy Star Wars again for–at least–the tenth time.
You can buy all six films in a digital bundle from Amazon here, now available for pre-order at $89.99. Or click on the images below to pre-order each film individually at $19.99 at the time of this posting.
Although Disney’s press release revealed some extra features may vary by streaming service, here’s the general guide to what will be available:
Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Conversations: Doug Chiang Looks Back
- Discoveries From Inside: Models & Miniatures
- Legacy content includes “The Beginning”; The Podrace: Theatrical Edit; plus eight deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Conversations: Sounds In Space
- Discoveries From Inside: Costumes Revealed
- Legacy content includes “From Puppets To Pixels: Digital Characters In Episode II”; State Of The Art: The Previsualization Of Episode II; and “Films Are Not Released, They Escape”; plus Episode II Visual Effects Breakdown Montage and six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Conversations: The Star Wars That Almost Was
- Discoveries From Inside: Hologram & Bloopers
- Legacy content includes documentaries “Within A Minute: The Making Of Episode III”; The Journey Part 1; and The Journey Part 2; plus six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (20th Century Fox)
- Conversations: Creating A Universe
- Discoveries From Inside: Weapons & The First Lightsaber
- Legacy content includes “Anatomy Of A Dewback”; Star Wars Launch Trailer; plus eight deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Conversations: The Lost Interviews
- Discoveries From Inside: Matte Paintings Unveiled
- Legacy content includes “A Conversation With The Masters” (2010); “Dennis Muren: How Walkers Walk”; “George Lucas On Editing The Empire Strikes Back 1979”; and “George Lucas On The Force: 2010”; plus six deleted scenes.
Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Conversations: The Effects
- Discoveries From Inside: The Sounds Of Ben Burtt
- Legacy content includes “Classic Creatures: Return Of The Jedi”; “Revenge Of The Jedi Teaser Trailer”; Return Of The Jedi Launch Trailer; “It Began TV Spot”; “Climactic Chapter TV Spot”; plus five deleted scenes.
All of the above movies will be available Friday, April 10, 2015. You can also buy the titles together or individually at Vudu here.