Not-for-profit industry group The Toy Association, which was founded in 1916, announced the “Spring & Summer 2021 Influencer Choice List” this week, which highlights 30 of their predicted “hottest” toys and games. The list features a broad array of subjects, targeted to kids of a variety of ages and interests, as well as price points. Dolls, stuffed animals, familiar franchise characters, educational and even health tie-ins, craft toys, indoor and outdoor toys, exercise toys and quiet toys, and just plain good fun. There’s even some new takes on classic toys, from toy trucks to an ICEE machine.
We’ve highlighted a few we’d like to try out–see the photos. Take a look through the complete list and see what you think will be the most fun.
- Eco Nation stuffed animals (Aurora World, Inc.)
- Kira Bailey Doll, and Book & Accessories (American Girl)
- Slackers Swing House + Sky Swing (b4Adventure)
- Jumbo Kickball Set (Ball, Bounce, and Sport Inc./Hedstrom)
- The Original Roller Racer® Flying Turtle® sit skate (Big Time Toys)
- Pixicade (BitOGenius, Inc.)
- Storypod (Craftie Fox, Inc. )
- Hide Inside! (Crazy Aaron’s)
- Sensory Bin Ocean and Sand (Faber-Castell USA/Creativity for Kids)
- 6V Flybar Bumper Car (Flybar, Inc.)
- Green Toys™ Disney Baby® Mickey Mouse Recycling Truck (Green Toys, Inc.)
- Icee Machine (iScream)
- Squishmallows Baby Yoda (Jazwares)
- Duo Tone Light Up Hoop (Kess)
- Mini Deluxe Magic (Micro Kickboard)
- Heroes of Goo Jit Zu DC – Hero Pack (Moose Toys)
- Creatto (Thames & Kosmos)
Learn more about The Toy Association and its selection process here.
C.J. Bunce / Editor / borg